Thank you for considering joining our small but active aviation club.
The JWSFC has two classes of membership, Ordinary and Social.
Under an agreement with the owners of Heck Field the JWSFC is able to grant approval for Ordinary members to store an aircraft at Heck Field (subject to space available) or operate an aircraft to and from Heck Field.
Ordinary Members also have voting rights at JWSFC meetings and may hold Committee positions.
Social Members may use the JWSFC facilities including the clubhouse but may not store an aircraft at Heck Field or operate an aircraft to and from Heck Field.
Social members do not have voting rights at JWSFC meetings.
Temporary Ordinary membership is available for people starting the journey of learning to fly and for visitors to the airfield who wish to use the JWSFC facilities.
Temporary Ordinary members may store and operate an aircraft at Heck Field for a period of 2 weeks from the date of payment of the temporary membership fee.
Temporary ordinary members do not have voting rights at JWSFC meetings.
All members of the JWSFC agree to the conditions for using Heck Field as detailed below.
Pay your membership fee using the options below.
By joining the JWSFC you are agreeing to the club rules and the following mandatory requirements of the Landowners in return for permission to operate out of Heck Field.
You may use the airfield only after an Approved Person has authorized your use of the airfield. Your details will be passed onto the Landowners.
By joining the JWSFC I agree to the following conditions:
1. This permission is only valid while I am a fully paid up member of the JWSFC
1. I am aware that flying is a dangerous activity requiring a level of training and competency
2. I understand the risks associated with flying
3. I will gain the necessary competency and relevant licencing
4. I will ensure that any aircraft I fly to or from Heck Field is legally registered
5. I will ensure that any aircraft I fly to or from Heck Field has a serviceable aircraft radio and that I am approved to operate the radio
6. I agree not to pose any liability on the Landowners, their company or associates
7. I accept that this authority may be withdrawn at any time in the same way as this authority is given, without question
Monthly Fee: $20
The temporary membership is for new student pilots to start their flying training and for other pilots visiting the airfield and wishing to use the JWSFC facilities.
Annual Fee: $25
May attend social functions and use Clubhouse.
For new membership please complete the form below and email them to email@example.com and pay the annual fee to the following account:
Account 509 040 110
For renewal of existing membership, pay the annual fee into the above bank account and add your surname and initial as the reference.